Value of Vintage Mersman Coffee Table?

I have a Mersman coffee table #8617. It is white with a floral design of green leaves and purple flowers. It is signed, "chris". Can you tell me approximately the value?

I saw one in the original finish on eBay for $125. I think that this one is worth less because of the painting on it.

I have researched Mersman tables for several years and have not found any evidence of Mersman making any "painted" tables; but then I am no expert in this field.
I believe you will find that any of the color/white tables have been painted by someone other than Mersman. Now, some people may wish to have a refurbished table but generally it takes away from the value.
Also, your table seems to have stains as well as art work so I believe you do not have a very valuable piece. (my opinion)
Furniture like this will only bring what an interested buyer is willing to pay and many times a buyer is difficult to find.

I would suggest you list it on Craigslist for whatever price you think and see if you get any interested shoppers. This does not mean you have to sell it at that price.

Consumer Advice CollectiblesApril 26, 2017
🌻
🐛
😎
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-Vintage-Mersman-Coffee-Table.html