Value of a Mersman Coffee Table?

I purchased this coffee table with a drawer and wheels for $30. I am wondering if that was a good deal and what it may be worth.

Best Answer

The table looks in fairly good condition and it doesn't seem to have too much damage at all. I feel that you paid a fair price for this table. I believe people are selling tables similar to this one on eBay starting at $50 to $75.

The selling price of these types of table is based on demand. How many people are looking for this model will determine the value of this table. If not too many people want this model of a table the selling price is lower.

Before the company closed its doors, they sold so many different style tables for homes. These tables were mass produced and sold for a very reasonable price. These types of table didn't hold their resale value like other tables made from this time. However, I feel like you have purchased the table at a fair price and you could double your investment if you wanted to sell the table again.

I was looking up the value ofVintage Mersman Furniture because I have this beautiful little table that I can't keep, I have no room.

I was wondering if anybody might have an idea what the value is? I would really appreciate your time
Thank you

I know it has water damage (the dark circle on the top of the table?) other than that it's in pretty good shape and it's sturdy!
The table has always been used by none smokers.

Thank you so much for your time, I appreciate it a lot

Kati

I used to have the two tear end tables with screens on each side, I found some similar and turned them into my old tables but, have never seen them on internet. but, your coffee table is the big brother to my old end tables- I know because my grandma kept the coffee table and I have lots of pic of all the pieces-let me know how much you want for it.

Mike, in northern Va. Here is my Work E-mail and cell #5714514578

It is a good deal. I have seen tables like this on eBay for $75 and more.

Consumer Advice CollectiblesNovember 5, 2017
😷
😎
📓
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-a-Mersman-Coffee-Table-1.html