Watermelon Paper Plate Supply Holder
These plates are cute for storing school or craft supplies.
Total Time: 2 hours including drying time
- 2 paper plates
- green and red paint
- 1 paint brushes
- glue gun
- black marker
- 11 in string
- hole punch
- Cut one paper plate in half.
- Paint the 1/2 and full plate red.
- Then paint edges green and let dry.
- Using black marker put watermelon seeds on the plates.
- Then glue the half plate onto big plate.
- Punch a hole in the top put string through to hang it up.
- Put your craft supplies inside.
- We made a pumpkin one too.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!