Watermelon Salsa Recipes
For a deliciously different sauce, use watermelon in place of tomatoes. This page contains watermelon salsa recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Delicious summer salsa recipe using watermelon instead of tomatoes.
- 3 cups of chopped watermelon, remove seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 to 2 tablespoon jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup green peppers
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic salt
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Serve with corn chips.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.