Watermelon Salsa Recipes
Delicious summer salsa recipe using watermelon instead of tomatoes.
- 3 cups of chopped watermelon, remove seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 to 2 tablespoon jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup green peppers
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic salt
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Serve with corn chips.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.