What Type of Stone Are These Cufflinks?

Does anybody know what type of stone these cufflinks are made of? Thank you!

They look like some kind of quartz to me

They look like Red Goldstone to me. Goldstone is a man-made type of glass and comes in red, brown, blue, green, and purple (maybe others too). It is made of melted silica sand that has flakes of copper mixed in, as well as different chemicals or minerals that give the color to the resulting "glass". When in the molten state, it can be formed into many shapes using molds.

What brand are they? I see the box. At a glance they look like Lucite. Can you show the clasps? The clasps can tell you a lot of info usually.

Thanks!

These are most likely 'man made' faux stones but without a brand name on the original box, it will very difficult to identify the exact material.
When I have something like this, I head to one of the pawn shops in my area and ask the experts because if it is a large pawn shop they will most likely have an 'expert' available.
I usually try to find something to buy; even a couple of $1-2 CD's and then I ask about my item as a personal thing - not selling.
Some jewelry stores will help but usually not interested - but - someone can always ask.

Consumer Advice Collectibles JewelryFebruary 20, 2021
🍀
🌻
🐰
https://www.thriftyfun.com/What-Type-of-Stone-Are-These-Cufflinks.html