Pet PagesPets

Whiskers (Cat)

How and when did you get your pet?
Last summer we adopted her when a friend had a litter of kittens she needed to find homes for.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
She has decided that the bathroom is her room and everything she does is in that room.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
She has the longest whiskers I have ever seen, hence her name. She is a soft, delicate young lady. We love her very much. She stares at you for long spans of time as if she is trying to figure out something. We get a lot of joy from taking care of our pets! She is such a character! She can open the door to get in when she wants. She has really put a lot of thought into this bathroom being her room thing.

Whiskers is so pretty! I have a tuxedo kitty, named Snickers, and he has very long whiskers too. Sometimes I call him Mr. Whiskers because of that. Maybe it's a trait that tuxedo cats have. Snicky hangs out in my bathroom sometimes; for the last several weeks he has been bedding down on a stack of bathmats in a corner of the tub (I'm disabled, and I don't bathe in the tub, so it tends to be used for storage.) Then, one day he'll change and start sleeping somewhere else.

Does Whiskers like to watch when you run water? My guy always putters with water; he makes the water dish rock on the floor, and turns over my small humidifier, making puddles. He's a rascal! Best wishes for many happy times with Whiskers!

Reply Like this photo? Yes