DIY Gift Card and Matching Earrings
This fun gift is made using three gift cards. Cut the pattern from two of them and make into earrings. Then gift the cash gift card and the matching earrings.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Add a pair of matching earrings to your gift card.
You will need:
Total Time: Less than an hour
Yield: 1 gift of a pair of earrings and a gift card
- 3 gift cards (Ask cashier if it is okay to take extras.)
- 2 fish hook earring wires
- one drill with a 1/16th bit
- Load one gift card with the gift money.
- Cut out images on the other two.
- Drill one hole in each of the cut out images and two in the gift card. Add earring wires to the cut outs.
- Attach the earrings to the gift card and it is ready to give as a "fun" gift.