DIY Over the Counter Dish Rack
Expand the storage space in your kitchen with an over the sink dish rack. Buying one can be pricey, but here is a less expensive option.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I was looking online to purchase an over the sink dish rack and to my surprise they could get kind of expensive. The one I had my eyes was nearly $173 so I decided to construct one myself.
Total Time: Thirty min
- 1 Metro cart ($29.00)
- 2 magnetic bar (optional) ($9.99)
- 1 strainer, hooks (optional) ($1-$10)
- Measure the height of the faucet and position shelves to your preference. This is so easy.
- With the extra shelves you can even make a pot rack by hanging it from the ceiling again at your preference.
- I used four screws with the rings at the end which gives me four inches of space between the ceiling to the rack.
CommentsRead More Comments