Making S'mores Cookies
A favorite treat when around the fireplace or campfire are s'mores made with graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate. Here's some bit size cookies very reminiscent of s'mores.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here's a recipe for delicious bite sized s'mores cookies! The holidays are around the corner. These would be perfect to make and enjoy with hot chocolate or put them in jars for homemade gifts!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 48 pieces (used 1 tbsp cookie scooper)
- 1 1/3 cup spelt flour (or you can use reg. flour, wheat flour I just ran out)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp apple sauce
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 7 graham cracker pieces
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- In a food processor, place graham crackers and pulse.
- In a large bowl, add your dry ingredients: graham cracker crumbs, both sugars, flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine your wet ingredients - soften butter, egg, vanilla, apple sauce (previously frozen) and mix ingredients together.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together to mix.
- Fold in marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F. Line baking sheet pan with parchment paper and I used 1 tbsp cookie scooper so I was able to make 24 per sheet, total of 48 cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until ready.
December 7, 20190 found this helpful
Yum!! Must try!