Duct Tape Backpack
September 12, 2007
A duct tape bag with straps that go around your arms at whatever length you decide. Inside can be any color you would like, I recommend gray. Card board on back and bottom and holes for bow on top.
Approximate Time 2 to 3 days
- card board
- 1 roll of duct tape for inside gray is the best
- 1 or 2 or 3 rolls of duct tape for outside colors
- a string like a shoelace
- Cut a piece of cardboard out in a circle or square.
- Put gray tape on one side and colors on other side.
- Start ripping pieces of tape to whatever length you want.
- Attach them to cardboard.
- On the sticky side, apply gray tape.
- Leave side for a rectangular piece of cardboard.
- Put cardboard on and tape to the bottom of circle.
- Just put colors on outside, you can put gray on the inside but you don't have to.
- Take two long pieces of tape and fold them over (these will be the straps)
- Put straps on with another piece of tape
- Poke holes in bag for string (2 on top, 2 on top of the front
- Make string go through front first then through top and tie a bow.
By Desney from Jourdanton,TX
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.