Chocolate Fondue Recipes
Looking for a sweet alternative to cheese fondue, melt some chocolate and begin chopping fruit, cake, and other tasty bites for a delicious dessert experience. This page contains chocolate fondue recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
With just a few simple ingredients, you can make delicious chocolate fondue! Dip your fondue with anything you would like or have on hand. We dipped with graham crackers, marshmallows, popcorn and sliced banana!
Another idea is to use the leftover chocolate fondue as drizzle on top of cheesecake.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 people with extra to spare
- 6 oz Semi sweet chocolate and milk chocolate
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt
- Add butter and milk in fondue.
- Add vanilla extract, salt and chocolate and stir in.
- Mix and enjoy the creaminess of the chocolate, yum.
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 jars Caramel Ice cream topping
- 6- (1oz) squares unsweetened Bakers chocolate.
Mix and let melt together in fondue pan. MUST be kept warm while serving.
By Sharon Shearer
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.