Reusing Food Cans

I keep all my food cans for recycling. Some I keep and decorate with paint, stickers, ribbons, and etc. I use them for organizing small items. Recently I cleaned out my medicine cabinet. I put small tubes like burn creams and antibiotic creams in them. I also keep band-aids, cotton balls, q-tips, my thermometer and sleeves in them.

Any small items that I can to keep things from falling out of the cabinet. You could also just paint them the colors of your choice and label the cans. Either way, whenever you open your cabinet, it is pretty and cheerful to look at. I use them for my make-up items too. It's a great way to store eyeliner, lip liners, mascaras, eye shadow wands, lip glosses, and like.

It just makes things easier for me to find what I am looking for.

By Tricia M. from Ridgeway, VA

Contact paper, old wall paper, gift wrap, tissue, use a ribbon if you want to dress it up. Have fun!