Opening Craft Pictures

How do I open those craft pictures that show half a page and then that little box at the bottom in the grey field? Sometimes it opens and sometimes it doesn't and I am not sure what I am doing -- and I just know I am MISSING A LOT!!! Thanks for your help.

-Lori

Well, I discovered how to do it myself. You click on the maximize square in the box in the grey field -- then you click on the "back" indicator on the top of the screen. It works but I don't really know why or how I finally discovered it. At any rate, thanks for doing the posting for me and, if anyone else should be having the same problem, I hope this will solve their problem too.

Lori