ScrapbookingPaper

Scrapbook Page Protectors

I have a Miss Elizabeth scrapbook. It says the pages are 9.875 x 9.875 inches, the scrapbook is 11 x10. I need sheet protectors for it. Where can I buy that size?

By Karen from Minneapolis, MN

I haven't ever seen sheet protectors in that size. The only ones that I have seen are 8 1/2 x 11 or 12 x 12. Are the pages removeable so that you could trim them to the smaller size. For my scrapbooking I only use the 8 1/2 x 11 size. Sometimes I end up having to trim the 12 x 12 paper to the smaller size, but then I try to use what I have trimmed off for making decorations for other pages. I prefer the smaller size because the page protectors are less expensive. Also it is easier to find binders that the smaller size fits in without having to spend extra for the ones in the scrapbooking departments.