HomemadeGifts

Flower Pot Gift Ideas

Category Homemade

I have a ton of flower pots that I'd love to use in my holiday giving but I need ideas for the people who don't like gardening. Any suggestions?

Katie from Poughkeepsie

By Little Foot (Guest Post)

Yes, If they are not painted and clay flower pots you can plug the bottom of the pot with foil and bake bread in them. Pumpkin tea bread works really well.

You can take 3 different sizes, stack them upside down, largest on bottom, med and smallest.
Glue them together like that. Paint them white, add a face, hat, scarf, buttons,and glue on twig arms.
Cute snowmen.

By Tedebear (Guest Post)

Hi Katie, Fill your flower pots with floral oasis, wrap floral tape around pens and hot glue a flower to the top of the pen. These are great next to the telephone. You always have a pen and it is a pretty arrangement.

You could decorate to match someone's kitchen and fill with inexpensive kitchen tools. They could put on the counter in their kitchen.

By Becki in Indiana (Guest Post)

I think just about anything you could put in a gift basket, could go in a flowerpot instead. Fill one with hair goodies, or lotions, or nail polish & an emery board, or craft items, and wrap a ribbon around the top with a hanging tag for the recipient's name!

By (Guest Post)

Treat them like a gift basket, fill with paper fill, add food items, fruit, wine, napkins, linens. Think entertainment.

I saw a craft using dowels and flower pots. Just glue the pot to the top of the dowel paint in anyway you wish and they can be used for bird feeders, candles, food, or anything else you can imagine.

I plan on making some for xmas gifts myself. Good luck