Easter Gingerbread House

Category Decorations
Continue the fun of the Christmas gingerbread house creation at Easter. Make a bunny themed house for more tasty fun. This is a guide about Easter gingerbread house.

We have always made gingerbread houses at Christmas time. I've had so much fun making them over the years that I decided to carry it over to Easter. Here is my first creation, the house of Mr. Easter Bunny himself.

By Jan Lee from L.I. NY

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Top Comment

Hi, it's me, Jan Lee, I posted the Easter bunny house. Thanks to all for the really nice comments. I do love doing this kind of thing. Anyway it's all edible. You're right, the little circles are from a candy necklace, I made little circles using the same candy for the windows; stuck together with royal icing.

The flowers are Charms zip-a-dee mini pops. It wasn't easy finding pastel lollipops. I used Twizzlers rainbow twists(the green ones) for the stems. I cut off "stem" lengths & cut along the twist lines to form "leaves" & inserted the lollipop sticks into the centers. Here is a close up & Happy Easter to all.

Top Comment

Your house looks great! I usually buy a few of the gingerbread house kits on clearance after Christmas. I find that buying the kit on clearance is usually cheaper than trying to buy all the different candy. We usually have "Gingerbread January" at our house since December always seems so busy.

We've also done a house for St. Patrick's Day with a little lephrechan, rainbows, pot of gold, lots of green frosting, etc. We're going to make a "chicken coop" for our Peeps for Easter this year.

I can't seem to find the directions for the house. It's quite lovely, but I need a little more to go on than just the picture!

By Phyllis

Answers

Pinterest has many examples:

https://www.pin  r-cookie-houses/