Storing Crazy Glue

We all know how hard it is to keep those little tubes of "Crazy Glue" free from clogging-up and standing upright, right?

So here's my tip.Take the lid off of one of those glass spice bottles that we all have at least one of around the house and set your crazy glue tube inside it upright! To keep it from clogging up, do this after each use. Just give the tube a slight, slight squeeze until you hear the "air" come out. Then leave it in an upright position and your tube will be ready to just squeeze and use. No more having to search for a sharp item and unclog the thing to use it.

By Randi

The best place to store Crazy Glue or Super Glue is in your refrigerator! I've got a tube of super glue that is a little over 5 yrs old that is still like new. I bought it just before I retired in 2000. I got this tip from one of my co-workers, and it refrigerating it really does keep it fluid and stops it from drying out.

Try a straight pin with a bead on the top--you know the kind--and you're in business. This is the best stopper. I also like the spice bottle idea.

I use the fridge, and make sure you "burp" the bubble so the path is clear.

I wrote a "fridge" poem for a chocolate birthday card I gave to a gentleman friend for his 50th birthday. The chocolatier wrote it on the card in frosting:

As you turn fifty,
Remember this card.
Refrigerate nightly
If you like it hard.

O.