Store Screws in Plastic Vegetable Tray

I like fresh vegetables, but live alone so I buy the vegetable tray from the super market that has celery, tomatoes, broccoli, etc. and it has a little cup of dip in the middle. When empty, I use it to store nuts, screws, and other small hardware items. It is see-through, has small compartments, and a tight lid. Also stacks neatly in tool shed.

For larger items, I use a clear peanut butter jar and tape one of the items on the outside. That way if I need to match a screw or nail I can put it against the one on the outside and see if it matches without taking the jar down, or opening it.

By SUSAN from Central FL

Home and Garden Home Improvement ToolsFebruary 8, 2011
💘
🍀