Quilt Made With Fleece Squares

I am looking for a pattern for a fun quilt made out of fleece in squares. I have seen one but I am not sure where.

Walmart sold them a couple of years ago, but I haven't seen them lately. It would be easy to make your own, just cut squares and sew them together in a random pattern. I made one with 4 inch squares, used a 1/2 in seam allowance and snipped the seam 6 to 8 times on each side to form a fringe.

Oriental Trading catalog has a kit like this for sale. Try to go to their website to see if you can copy the pattern. www.orientaltrading.com

By (Guest Post)

I was looking at joann.com which is Joanns fabrics and they had the directions to that quilt.

Crafts QuiltingNovember 15, 2007
🌻
🐛
📓