Making "Fresh Brush" Toilet Bowl Cleaner?

Category Bathroom
Keeping up with bathroom cleanliness quickly can be assisted with this tool. This page is about making "Fresh Brush" toilet bowl cleaner.

Can anyone tell me how to make a homemade "Fresh Brush" toilet bowl cleaner? I have been using the $1 ones I have found, but if I can make it myself, that's cheaper for me. Thanks

By Pati Mishler

Answers

I'm not sure what you mean by a "fresh brush" but I keep my toilet brush smelling fresh by simply keeping a little Listerine in the bottom of the brush holder. I dump it and replace it once a week. I only put about 1/4 cup in there. If you don't like the smell of Listerine, you could use Pine Sol or any other smell that you like.
Bleach would work great but if the holder ever tips over you've got a mess if your bathroom is carpeted like mine is.

From Scrubbing Bubbles.

The Fresh Brush® 2-in-1 makes cleaning your toilet quick, easy and convenient. Simply use the disposable Fresh Brush® MAX pads for thorough weekly cleanings and Fresh Brush® Flushables pads for daily touch-ups.

For too many years I used bleach as a cleaner for the toilet. Two years ago I started using nothing but white vinegar - approximately 1/2 cupful poured into the toilet bowl. It cleans really well, kills all germs and is not contaminating the water supply system.

Plus, it is much cheaper in the long run to use. I have city water, even though I do not live in the city, so I do not know how well it would clean if you have hard water. After reading (this year) about all the contaminants in our water supply systems are over the USA, I only wish I had switched to this method years ago.

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomDecember 11, 2012
😷
🌻
🐛
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf11628436.tip.html