Helpful HintsHome Improvement

Use Adjustable Chair for Low Work

DH and I are in our 70's and a few years ago, he went on a remodeling rampage. He did all the floors in our condo as well as many other things. When he was putting down the ceramic tile in the living room, I suggested he take the task chair from the computer desk and put it on the lowest level. Then he could just roll around without having to get up and down so much as he finished an area. He said it was a great idea. I also use this chair when I clean the oven and the lower shelves of the fridge.

By Marty Dick from Houston, TX

Great Idea! No matter what age you are! Thanks so much for this. I use a wheelchair to get around but at times wish I get into a lower shelf or cupboard. Now I know how to do that without asking for someone else to do it for me. Thanks!

This looks like a great idea for those of us who can't get down on the floor too.