Prescription DrugsHealth & Beauty

Link: Internet Drug Coupons Website

I want to tell you about a website I read about in the AARP called InternetDrugCoupons.com. It is a database of more than 300 drug coupons and freebies for people and pets. Even if you have good insurance, you have copays to pay. You are allowed to use the coupons for to pay your co-pay.

My family has a 15 dollar co-pay for preferred drugs and a 25 dollar co-pay for non-preferred drugs. I am on lipitor (a preferred drug) and my husband is on Nexium (a non-preferred drug). I used the site to get a reusable $15 coupon for my Lipitor and a $25 coupon for the Nexiums.

Between the two drug coupons I am saving $480 per year - $40 per month. This site is a great site - just like yours. People could save lots of money by using this site.

By Maria H. from New York City

Thanks! This is a great site.

Thanks very much for that hint. My hubby has spent about $8000.00 out of pocket on prescriptions this year.

I'll look this site over.