Uses For Plastic Air Mattresses

Reusing plastic air mattresses for something other than a mattress. Post your ideas.

You can also use the lil floaty pool air matresses, which sometimes are not so lil as a guest bed for lil kids.

When we went sightseeing in Florida a few years ago, our kids were small. BUT they were big enough that they didn't want to sleep in the same bed as their siblings. So. we bought 2 pool air mattresses for them to sleep on each night in the hotel room. They are very very cheap!!! One kid got the real bed beside us and the other 2 slept on the floor. We deflated them each morning. We travelled all over Florida that way. We even brought them home on the airplane and still have them to use here when we need to.

In my back garden i dry my washing on a rotary clothes dryer...the only trouble is the birds use my washing for target practice! So to keep the birds from dropping their little doings onto my clean washing I cover it with a couple of old plastic air beds! It don't even have to rush out when it starts to rain because they also act like a big brolly keeping the rain off!

The ids have been known to have a picnic under it to when it has been sunny or a little dull!

I bought a weber propane grill. And saved money on grill cover by cutting off end of full size air mattress. Cut the baffles and slid over top of grill. Much sturdier than store bought and fits perfect. No landfill.