Getting Rid of Odors in a Car?

We bought a car and it smelled pretty good for a few days. All of a sudden the smell is out. It is baby poo. It actually smells like someone filled the car with dirty diapers. I have tried everything short of pulling up the carpet and changing out the seats. Please help.

By Linda from Winlock, WA

I am curious if it is baby poo or dog poo you are smelling. In either case I think you could treet the interior the same way you do an accident on the carpet in the home. Nature's Miracle is a liquid neutralizer that you can spray on the area, let sit for a bit and then sop up with towels. I would just be certain to color test with it first and follow directions on the bottle. You can find this at most pet supply places in containers from a pint to a gallon.

Consumer Advice Cars Cleaning InteriorJanuary 23, 2010
🌻
🐰
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf16336317.tip.html