ScrapbookingPaper

Adjustable Scrapbook Cover?

Category Scrapbooking

I HAVE A PROBLEM AND NEED HELP! I have this HUGE scrapbook I've nearly finished compiling and there is too much content for the scrapbook it's in. I wondered if anyone knew where or IF I can find a cover which can be adjusted to fit as many pages as you want to use. I don't want to separate it into different books. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

By Sharon,Ky

By Cheryl from Missouri (Guest Post)

Is it a post bound album? If so, it should be adjustable. All you need to do is add post extensions. You should be able to find them at the hobby store in the scrapbooking section. They're inexpensive. Pull back the "flap" of the spine on the inside of the back cover. You unscrew the tops of the current posts, screw on the extensions, screw back on the post tops. When you're looking at the spine on the side back cover, you should notice "slots" to expand the album thickness.

Hope this helps.

By Vivian Perez-Espinosa (Guest Post)

I own a scrapbook store and have made many large albums for my customers that want to keep it down to one book just like you. I have found that the new Snap Binding system from Pioneer works very well for large albums.

You will be removing the posts (if your book is post bound ) and replacing them with the snap load system. It basically is a strap system which can be adjusted as needed. Hope this helps.