BathroomCleaning

Cleaning Tub Grout

Category Bathroom

I HATE grime and gunk on my tub grout. You can scrub and scrub and it will still stay stained in your tub. Extremely unsightly. I always keep the sliding glass shower doors closed.

My solution - Soft Scrub! This liquid, squeezed directly on the grout, left on for 5-10 minutes, wipe and rinse dry. It looks NEW! All other bleach-type cleaning solvents, name brand or generic, just don't work.

By Chris

I agree Soft Scrub does work great and it's the only thing I use!

By notetotel (Guest Post)

We had the bathroom tiles scrubbed with a steamer and wiped dry. The tile man arrived to re-grout the tile. I took the time to remove all soap from the bathrooms. I put one bar in the tool box to unstick the drawers. The body wash dispensers were put into the baths. Since that day 3 years ago we have had no trouble with grout that is dirty or filled with soap scum. I have passed this on to others and they concur. The soap is the problem and you know our skin is in better shape since using the body wash. No more flaking or itching. THe answer solved two problems for us. Notetotel

By MochaMae (Guest Post)

After trying many products, I've finally found something that cleans all our grout throughout the house. Bar Keepers Friend, it's called. A powder that I found near the Ajax-type cans in Walmart, and in our grocery store. It was about $1.70 for a very tall can.

I'm thrilled with the results and it didn't take much scrubbing. I just mixed it with water, spread it out and let it sit a while. Then rewet and scrubbed very little... grout was already white by then. Our grout has been yukky since we moved in 3 years ago. Now we feel like we have a new house. :)

By StarfishGirl (Guest Post)

Wanted to say thank you for this. Been trying to solve this problem for a long time.