Poll: Have you ever bought a new washer and dryer?

Today's poll asks: Have you ever bought a new washer and dryer? Post your answer below.

Poll: Buying a Washer and Dryer

Have you ever bought a new washer and dryer?

Yes (197)

No (16)

Feel free to post feedback about this poll in the feedback forum below.

The poll didn't display! I bought a brand new Kenmore stackable washer/dryer for just under 1000 when I moved into my first home. I loved it! Unfortunately, I couldn't take it with me! They are my favorite brand ever, I loved the options. Now I have a used maytag set, and they work great (the appliance guy has great customer service) but our ventilation in the house is screwy, so the clothes don't dry like they should.

Sorry about that, just fixed the poll.

Yes we have a very nice decent w&d set.
We looked everywhere and at Home Depot and Lowe's for even dinged ones but too price we went

to Metro Builders they had all top brands and brands like Roper that are made by same top
manufacturer so we got set for about 600.00 for
BOTH!!! We had always purchased used sets that
broke down our set is over 5 yrs old and runs like
new.

We have a Whirlpool Duet set...I love it! Works great and uses less water. It has great features too. We couldn't find one very cheap at the time...but it is almost 2 years old and runs great!!

We waited until washers and dryers went on sale and checked both Home Depot & Lowes for their best prices. When they went on sale HD had a no interest for 1 year deal so I divided the total amount by 11 (to be sure I was under the year) and charged them.

The payments were reasonable, they were paid off in less than a year with no interest and my Maytag washer and dryer have all the features I wanted for around $800. Think it was a great deal!

By ybmik@aol.com (Guest Post)

we used our tax refund to get an H4 Maytag set, which is the biggest front loader that Sears sells. We went to their scratch and dent store and saved a lot! They carry new and returned items. We bought a new set, with some scratches on the sides (where you don't see it anyway). I bought the little bottle of touch up paint anyway - which works beautifully. The front loaders use much less water and hold enough for my family of 6. They have the full new warrenty, and are garuanteed to work or you can return just the same as the stores. We saved HUGE and I LOVE THEM!

🎆
🌻
😷
😎
🐛