Wine Stains on a Wedding Gown

My wedding gown has some very stubborn wine stains. I took it to a very reputable cleaner that specializes in gowns but they could not help. This is a gorgeous Vera Wang and I would love for my daughter to have the option of wearing it some day. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jen from Houston, TX

By ShellyE (Guest Post)

You might try a new white wash cloth soaked in cold water applied to the stain. Put a clear baggie (no design) under the area of the stain, then put the wash cloth over the stain. Put something heavy on top of the wash cloth - like a heavy book wrapped in a clear baggie. Leave cloth on stain for 24 hours. The wine stain should wick into the wash cloth. Repeat if necessary. I'ts worked for me with red wine stains on carpeting. Good luck!

Oxy clean has always worked for me when I have wine stains. It's amazing!

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsFebruary 1, 2006
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-10 13:42:32 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

Clothing StainsCleaning