JelloDesserts

Lemon Snow

In double boiler, soak 1 envelope unflavored gelatin in 2 Tbsp. cold water. Heat to dissolving on low, then turn off but keep warm.

In bowl, beat 3 egg yokes (keep the whites for later), 1/2 cups sugar and 2 Tbsp. lemon juice till pale and foamy.

Add gelatin and set aside. Beat whites to stiff peaks, then add to mix. Mix all together with a whisk. This is a beautiful molded dessert, but it does not have to be in a mold. Either way, put in pretty bowl or mold and chill covered for 2 hours.

Source: I had heard about this dish for a long time, then found it on the internet. I have made it and it is creamy and dreamy!

My grandmother and mom used to make this when I was a little girl (very long ago) and we always loved it!