AnniversaryParties

Wedding Gown Ideas for 25th Anniversary

I'm looking for wedding gown suggestions. I will be celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary and would like to know what type of gown I can use?

By Marilyn from Paramus, NJ

Go to peridress.com lot of pretty gowns there, good luck.

Do you have your original wedding dress? My suggestions is to make another dress out of your original dress.

I am also celebrating my 25th anniversary. We are planing on getting married in the church. We are having our children a daughter 24, son 23 and our 11 year old son along with our 5 year old grandson be our attendants. I was planing the wedding we never had without it being over the top but wanted to keep the 25th anni theme in it. So I decided I was going to wear a silver dress and my daughter be in purple like a plum purple seeing how it is in October. I don't want that bright purple.

I was out looking for a silver dress when I came across the most beautiful ivory gown and what is so nice my mother bought it for me she said have the wedding dress you never had. It is very elegant and simple, it is called a reception dress. It is perfect for what we want to have. Needless to say I will still keep everything else purple and silver. Everything I am doing is DIY, I already bought my flowers at wal mart home and gardens purple carnations and all my center pieces...so wear whatever you think fits for your celebration.