- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 1 pkg. rotini (8 oz. size)
- 1 cup frozen peas (thawed)
- 1 cup mushrooms (sliced)
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese (cubed)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 cup celery (sliced)
- 1 pkg. pepperoni
- 1 carrot (shredded)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 3 Tbsp. ripe olives (sliced)
Combine salad dressing and mustard. Prepare rotini according to package directions; drain. Rinse in cold water; drain. Combine pasta with remaining ingredients. Toss with dressing. Chill. Serves 10-12.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.