Cleaning Golf Shoe Spikes

While wandering through the automotive area of a "budget" department store, I came across an unusual round brush. It was smaller than a tea saucer with a curved, sturdy plastic handle attached underneath. I found out it was for cleaning tires but I bought it to clean grass off of our golf shoes.

If wet, allow shoes to dry, and then take them outdoors and begin. Turn one shoe over and slip onto hand. Make circles and notice the debris disappear into the yard. Repeat. Inexpensive, quick, and makes a great gift for the golfers in your life.

By Lynn from Bridgeville, PA

Could you possibly post a picture? I've been looking for something like this for our golf shoes but can't quite picture what you are talking about. Thanks!