Keeping Necklaces Organized

To keep necklaces organized, use a 12 by 4 inch piece of wood, (thick enough to screw hooks into without them poking out the back) and medium to large screw-in-cup holders. Add picture hangers to the back of the wood. Screw in 3-4 cup holders evenly spaced across the front of the wood. Hang on the wall. Add your necklaces. You can see your necklaces at a glance, no more searching, no more tangled chains.

By Michele

I do almost the same thing, only I use push pins.

I made a necklace hanger using a spagetti jar. The glass jars with cork top. Put the tiny coffee hooks in the cork and hang them inside the jar. Can see the jewlery and keeps dust from collecting on them..
Tonya

By sandy (Guest Post)

I use a expandable clothes rack that would go on the back of the door to hang my necklaces. same concept

I have a large cork board that I do not use for very many things. Reading these posts has given me the idea of using pushpins to hold necklaces to the cork board.

As said previously, it keeps them untangled and easy to find.

By greeneyz (Guest Post)

I purchased those wall hanger hooks that have the sticky back, and easy removal. I have a LOT of necklaces, so I hung 5 hooks in my closet. Now they are out of sight and still easy to find what I want. When I need to remove the hook, just pull on the sticky stuff and they come off quickly and cleanly.