Space Bags For Travelling

Just flew from Ohio to Texas and was trying to figure out how to bring a giant 6 foot teddy bear I had purchased for my 2 year old niece. I had purchased some space bags a few months ago and wondered if they would shrink it down enough to stuff in my luggage, my husband thought I was nuts,lol! Either it is genius or the most stupid thing I've ever thought of, well I stuffed it in the largest bag, zipped it up and put the vacuum to it. It sucked all the air out and, to my amazement, shrunk it down with room to spare in a regular piece of luggage.

When we arrived at my brother's, he could not believe when it came back to life and full size right before our eyes. Little Catherine loves it and now I have an empty piece of luggage to fill with shopping goodies from my trip to take back home.

By Aunt Peg from Cortland, OH

That is amazing! I'm like your husband - I would never have thought that it would work like that! Good for you.

submitted via email

The Space Bag Vacuum Totes are great and they hold soooo much. I have one right now that is holding two queen size comforters, three queen size sheet sets, and a set of family heirloom crib sheets.

By Ashley from Carthage, TN