Removing Truck Grease from Cotton Pants?

Category Laundry

I have grease or oil from a pickup truck on my beige 100% cotton pants. How can I get this stain out on the first try without ruining my pants?

By ThriftyBev (Guest Post)

There is a product called "Zout" on the laundry aisle. I have used it on clothes that were washed and dried with oil on them and the oil came out. Almost every shirt I owned had grease or oil on it due to cooking, and now none have it anymore. I'm not sure about truck grease, but I know it worked wonders for me. Hope it works for you! God bless!

By Red Neck (Guest Post)

Red Neck again with a Red Neck solution.

If nothing else works, Kerosene it. Scrub kerosene generously into the spot. Go outside, put the garment in a large bucket with hot water and automatic dishwasher detergent (the harsh gritty stuff) and plunge with a plunger.

You should see the spot dissolve and disappear. Let it cool, squeeze the liquid out, and launder by itself in hot water and dry on a clothesline. (Don't put it in the dryer unless you cannot smell the kerosene any more.)

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundrySeptember 7, 2004
😎
🐛
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf215737.tip.html

LaundryCleaning