Organizing With Shoe Boxes for a Move

I recently moved. I was VERY disorganized but am getting better. The one thing I found out is that Target stores are more then happy to let you have empty shoe boxes. I drove my family nuts I had shoes boxes all over. As I found something; pens, pencils, screwdrivers, jewelry, whatever; it went in the appropriate box as I filled them I taped it up and marked the top and one side where it went and what was in it.

My family on the other hand had the throw in one large box and sort it out later theory. Well as I moved across county all I had to do was place the box in the right area and I was done. My boys are still sorting in their large boxes. Now they are not laughing in fact they said they should have listened. Get all sizes from babies to boots, you'll be surprised how much can fit in.

By Doreen from Bartow, FL