Product FinderConsumer Advice

Quilting Foot for Older Coronado Sewing Machine

I just would like to know if I can buy a quilt foot feeder for my Coronado sewing machine. I have a very old one. It looks like it is a 1940s model or somewhere in there. I cannot find a date on it. It is a old black one and looks something like an old Singer. It says Coronado over the top.The numbers under the foot say: patent # 1.711.792. 2.001.966.

Anything you could tell me about my machine, the year it was made, what it is worth, would be interesting to know also?
I am making my first quilt, and sure could use your help in this matter.
Thank you. You can contact me through this site.

By Jody Bonnette from Lander WY

Visit www.vintagesewingmachine.net. There are also other online stores you can find and order vintage sewing machine parts from. I hope you find what you need.

If your sewing machine has a low shank you can put any foot. If it has a high shank, like Singer, Bernina, you can use some of these makes. Go at Keepsake Quilting, they have different feet,you might find one for quilting, just look if it is a "low" or "high" shank.

Olga

Unscrew your presser foot and take it to a sewing machine shop. It will most likely be a long shank (pretty much standard size) foot. Other presser type (foots) are then available. I live 50 miles from a sewing machine store so internet is easier.