DogsPets

Rikki (Red Heeler)

Rikki is an 8 month old Red Heeler. After losing my female Red Heeler pet of 14 years, my husband found Rikki and surprised me with her. When she was just a small puppy, she had a black mask around her eyes that reminded me of a raccoon. Hence the name "Rikki Raccoon." She has filled the void that happens when we lose a part of the family. She has big shoes to fill and the personality to get it done!

Rikki loves to chase golf balls and jump on the trampoline with my grandson. But her most favorite thing to do is help me drag the hose to the flower gardens because she knows that once the flowers are watered, she gets to play with the water from the spray nozzle. She will spend hours on end trying to bite that stream of water. She keeps me young!

By Denyse

Rikki (Red Heeler)