Adjusting Computer Monitor Display Settings?

A picture is too big to fit on my monitor. How do I make it smaller?

By jo

You need to resize the picture with a photo editing program. First, check your display settings. You can do this by right-clicking on the desktop, go to properties, display settings, advanced (sorry, I can't check right now, I'm doing this from memory. I'm working on a Mac.)
Let's say the display settings are 1024x768. You need to use some photo editing software. Figure out how, in the software, you can resize the photo to 1024x768

To modify your picture you can use Microsoft Paint which comes with Windows. Another program might be easier if you have one but I wanted you to know you had MS Paint just in case you didn't.

You can also modify your display settings to see all of the picture if you really want to keep it original size. I would recommend you make a copy of the picture and work with it. not the original (just in case you mess up).

Computers TroubleshootingApril 2, 2010
🎄
😷
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf24694023.tip.html