Adjusting a Computer Monitor Screen?

I have changed my monitor, a Samsung Syncmaster 753s, to a Samsung syncmaster943nwx. Now the screen is 1/2 inch blank either way. How can I adjust my screen to full screen?

By DJ Krishna

Best Answer

When you right click on your desktop you get a menu and usually the bottom option is "Properties" or "Graphic Properties". Select that.

The next window that opens can have numerous possibilities but you are mainly looking for "Display Options". I tested it with the monitor I am currently using and had to go to "Graphic Properties" and then on the window that opened "Display Options". The key word is "Display".

Once you get into the area of your display you should see a selection for "Resolution" or "Screen Resolution" and you will see a number like "1440 X 900" (that is my current resolution).

This number is displayed in a drop down menu. Select one of the other resolutions and see how the screen looks.

In the past Microsoft has always had a little window pop open that says, "You have changed your resolution to #### X ### Click OKAY to keep this resoltion or it will return to the previous resolution in "insert time here". Basically, if you change it and don't like it it will change back pretty quickly. I think it is 30 seconds. You should find a resolution that fills the whole screen.

Computers TipsOctober 7, 2012
🐛
😷
🌻
📓
😎
Generated 2020-07-17 09:14:39 in 666 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Adjusting-a-Computer-Monitor-Screen.html