Exercising My Stomach?

How can I lose the jiggle at the side of my stomach/abdomen area without doing the same old crunches and sit-ups all the time?

My best suggestion is to check out the Shape Magazine, Self magazine, and Fitness Magazine websites - there's lots of info there! Good Luck!!

By Tucker (Guest Post)

Three things:

1. Start walking with your pelvis tucked more under you instead of arching your back so much.
2. Stand with your feet turned out, in a ballet first position, and do a squat or pliet, keeping your pelvis under you. This isn't extremely effective, as it primarily works your butt. It works, though.
3. Lay on your back and hold your legs perpendicular to the rest of your body, up in the air. Lift just your pelvis, trying to keep your legs from wavering. Repeat.

My personal trainer taught me this one:

Sit on a yoga mat, or at least a nice plush carpet. Roll back a little bit, balancing on your tailbone white slightly bending your knees and lift your legs. Your legs should be off the ground. Holding a ball with both hands rotate all the way to the left and touch the ball to the floor, then rotate all the way to the right and touch the ball to the floor.

Continue doing this back and forth, 2 sets, 30 times (15 each side) per set. The more movement you get, the better ab workout (and yes this does all the muscles).You will feel this the next day, and it does take some pratice. When you get good with just a regular ball, weighted medicine balls work good to define the elusive six pack!
Good luck,
Christine

By Jessie (Guest Post)

I saw on Rachel Ray one time that you can pull your stomach in and hold it there for 15 seconds. I try to do about 10 reps. It's supposed to work really well for tightening. I'm not sure about losing it though.

By Autumn (Guest Post)

You cannot spot reduce. You must have a good exercise program and lose some weight. You'll see a reduction in your waist that way.

By Julia (Guest Post)

Try belly dancing movements from a belly dancing book or video. They are very effective.

You could try using a hula hoop.
Not the kiddie ones but the ones that are rather heavy.

Health & Beauty Fitness ExerciseMarch 11, 2007
😷
📓
🌻
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf25497863.tip.html