Tortilla Roll Appetizer
- 8 oz. cream cheese (soft)
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 can diced green chilies with juice
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- black olives, chopped (use desired amount)
- green onion, chopped (used desired amount)
- 1 package large soft flour taco shells
Blend cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients, except salsa. Spread on taco shells and roll up. Cover tightly with plasti cup wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Can be made a day ahead. Cut rolls into 1/2 inch thick slices. Serve with salsa.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.