Making a Canvas Bag Apron
Turn a canvas bag into an easy to make apron. Great for use at summer barbecues!
- Remove the sewing from the sides of the bag.
- Cut off the bottom handle.
- Add material to the side to make the apron as wide as you want. If you are adding a color insert, like I did in the picture, sew the insert material to the "add on" material before sewing to the sides of the canvas bag.
- I cut 5 inch strips of muslin 30 inches long for the ties.
- Hem the bottom and you are done!
By Sandy from San Jose, CA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.