Discounted Paint at Lowes

Category Painting

Whenever I visit my local Lowes home improvement store, I check out the discounted paint rack. These are 1 gallon and 5 gallon pails of tinted paint that someone did not purchase. I pay $4 for 5 gallon pails and $1 for 1 gallon. I recently bought a 5 gal pail of sandstone textured paint for $4! With the average price of these pails at $20 and up, it's a great bargain! It also helps when you're not sure what color to paint a room. Your choices are limited and the price is so great, the choice is made for you! I would say that any store that sells paint probably does the same as Lowes.

By Heather

This is commonly known as Oops Paint and is usually an erroneous mix; however, it can also be a can of paint which has spilled, was returned or was mixed and then the customer decided they didn't want it, as you state. Almost any store which mixes paint colors has it - including Home Depot and some Wal-Marts.

Kathy

Shop Lowe's and Home Depot or any hardware type store in your area for oop's paint. Its paint that was not mixed to the right color and the customer cant use it. So the store will put it out and sell it for a few dollars. You can get bent can's of stain too. I used oop's paint for trim and small areas in my house. The cost of a gallon of good paint was 3.00!! You can't be too picky on color though.

By Diane Stein

Check out the "Oops" paint, usually one to five dollars, depending on size, at your local Home Depot or Lowe's. You can combine two oops colors to create a larger batch and a color you like.

By Rebecca G

I always buy oops paint for my decorating projects. Home Depot, Ace Hardware, and most paint stores sell this at a real savings, A gallon of Ralph Lauren paint which normally sells for $26.00 will cost usually $5.00. This is paint that a customer had custom mixed and decline to buy it.

By Miline Miller

I was so happy that I re-painted my entire basement with $25.00. I bought 5 gallons of BEhR paint for $5.00. The colors were neutral and really under my buget.

looking forMarshmallow white and Candlestick silver paint