Home RemediesHealth & Beauty

Remedies for Flatulence

I need a remedy to help with flatulence.

By dorothy from Toledo, WA

Might not be a remedy but it may help. If you take a garlic pill once a day it will take the smell out of the deed. Hope that helps.

There is a product called Beano that you can take before meals that gets rid of it. I am vegan and eat a lot of bean products so I had this issue and this took care of it :)

Or go to WalMart and next to beano is the generic Beano for much less$. Good luck

Is this for a human or a dog? I know that for a dog you can give them seeds from a fenagreek fried and browned a bit in some butter and do that daily and within a week the odor is much less noticeable.

I would think that with a human you could take the powdered form and make it into a capsule ... of course around here with 5 dogs. We get a desire for maple syrup and pancakes quite often. Won'd get rid of the gas but changes the smell to something more tolerable.

Anonymous

Eat black licorice. The fennel seed cuts down significantly the effect of beans, etc.

I stopped having gas when I started taking inexpensive acidophlous capsules from a discount vitamin store.