Cloudy Stain on Glass Table?

helene

Our new clear glass table top, has a cloudy stain on it after we had dinner on it one day. The problem is this stain is unremovable, I've tried a razor, lighter fluid, nailpolish remover and nothing has budged it. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this before, or do you have any solutions?

Thanks,
Helene

Try CLR, it is unbelievable stuff, just do the whole glass then rinse well.

What is CLR? I saw in one of the comments that I can buy it at Walgreen's-but I'm not sure what to ask for.

CLR is the actual name of the product. Stands for Calcium, Lime, and Rust remover. You can find it at most grocery and building stores like lowes and Home Depot

Anonymous

My glass top coffee table always cleaned cloudy. I tried everything from Magic Eraser to vinegar, alcohol, Easy Off. Petroleum Jelly (quite messy), you name it.

Nothing worked. One day I just scrubbed both sides of the glass with an old wet pillow case and some Dawn dishwashing soap. Rinsed with plain water and wiped away. With a little elbow grease, it worked.

Home and Garden Cleaning GlassAugust 14, 2005
🌻
🍀
🐰
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf287065.tip.html