Organizing with a Three Tier Basket

Some time ago, I purchased a wire, 3 tier hanging basket for my kitchen with the intent to put onions and potatoes in it. Finding that it was too long for the spot I intended it to go, I found the perfect place to use it, in my bathroom!

Since I was faced with the problem of an overwhelmed countertop filled with this and that, I decided to hang the basket to get rid of some of the clutter. One basket was used for combs and brushes, the second was used for storing hair accessories such scrunchies, and the third for easy to grab bandaids, ointments, and such. I also used the chains that held each tier to clip on different sized hair clips and bows. All ready for use at a glance!

Since then I have incorporated the use of the wire baskets, which can be purchased at a local dollar store, throughout the home. They make great organizers in a youngsters bedroom too.

By Debbie from Mocksville, NC

By Pat (Guest Post)

wow wow wow I love this idea, as I have rently re-loxated and have one bathroom with no counter and have not gotten much furniture and do not know where to put what .....

Alas this seems like a solution that I can live with today and on-going, thanks!!!

What a fantastic idea! Great for college students too.

Organizing BathroomJanuary 26, 2006
📓
🎂
🌻