Using Old Hard Case Luggage

Pieces of old 70's hard-case plastic luggage make really good instrument cases for those instruments which come without them! I have my old Marxophone (a zither-like thing) in one.

By pam munro

By COOKIEPOM (Guest Post)

These are also great for storage under the bed. I have found that the "hard" suitcases slide easier than the canvas ones. Another idea is to let a child decorate a smaller" hard suitcase w/stickers and makers to make an overnight bag for sleep overs.

I bought an old "hard case" flight bag and I use it solely for my make up. When I go out of town I already have my make up packed and I keep it in my bathroom so I always have my make up handy.

By lhegs (Guest Post)

I keep one in the back of my Jeep for tools, jumper cables, tie downs, and a first aid kit. All the things you need but that spread out, get tangled up and basically make a mess in the trunk.

Better Living Green Living ReusingApril 24, 2006
🌻
🐛
📓