DogsPets

Adelae and Madelyn (Dogs)

These are our girls, Adelae (Addie) and Madelyn (Maddie). Adelae was bought from a breeder as a pup, but Madelyn was given to us by a couple that rescued her from a orchard. Addie is the bossy one and Maddie is the loving/playful one. They love each very much and bonded within days of Maddie coming to live with us (Addie was 3 and Maddie was 2).

When I give my girls treats (all my friends and family love to watch this). I put down 3 different treats each (each dog gets to choose from 3). They both sniff them (sometimes Maddie will lick them) and then they each take one (never the same one) and run off to enjoy their goodie. Also if you ask them if they want a goodie, they run right to where they are kept in the cabinet.

On the day these photos were taken, my girls were in rare mood for posing. I actually got about 8 different poses of this photo.

By Virginia

The two of them are adorable and look like they are just "peas in a pod" at heart.

Thank you for sharing them with us.

Pookarina

Reply Like this photo? Yes