Quilt Made from Graphic T-Shirts

I have made a quilt out of my son's favorite graphic T-shirts. I just kept saving the shirts. When we had a few dozen, I cut huge squares with the designs, and the plain sides the same size. I stitched them together until I got it big enough for my son's full size bed.

I backed it with a clean sheet with batting in the middle. I stretched and tied it with neutral yarn, and finished it with a plain hem all around. He has used this quilt for years. It washes like a dream as it is T-shirts! He is out of state so I don't have a picture.

I have also made 2 quilts from jeans legs and they weigh a ton! Nice and warm for camping!

By Terry Rawlinson from Goodsprings, NV